The AR-200 is a high-quality and all-round Ceiling Hoist for a safe and respectful patient transfer. The Ceiling Hoist is extremely low noise in use, both in lifting and moving through the rail. The standard features are:
- An advanced battery protection system.
- Auto stand-by when not used for a while.
- No power consumption in stand-by.
- Slow start and stop function for high lifting comfort.
- Prepared for an electric spreader bar.
- Charged by hand control, using a magnetic wall charger.
- Double steering trolley for an easy and smooth transfer through the PLS Rail.
The AR-200 is available in 3 versions:
- AR-200D (Detachable)
- AR-200DR (Driven)
The AR-200 is also available in a detachable version, called the AR-200D. The AR-200D contains the same features as the AR-200.
The AR-200 is also available in a driven version, called the AR-200DR. This unit is able to move electrically motorized through the rail with the push of a button.
|Lift capacity (swl)||200 kg|
|Dimensions||307 x 270 x 143 mm|
|Power||Battery charged; 24 V/DC, 5.8 Ah|
|Minimal belt length||140 mm|
|Maximal belt length||2260 mm|
|Lifting velocity||32-45 mm/sec|
|Lifts per full charge||>75 @200 kg, >40 @120 kg|
|Charging time||8 Hours|
Want to know more?
Contact us for more information